- Allegheny County sets the record for the new coronavirus hospital; sees three-digit cases for TribLIVE’s 8 straight day
- Reports on the Department of Health of Allegheny Co.
- COVID-19 update: The West reports 263 new cases; Allegheny has the highest one-day hospitalizations in a Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Allegheny Co. sees biggest one-day increase in new COVID-19 hospitals, 132 new positive cases report WPXI Pittsburgh
- Allegheny County data show parts become a growing source of Triblive coronavirus
- See Full Coverage on Google News